Which Is The Type Of Treatment A Varicose Veins Treating Doctor Offers?
In the present scenario, several or multiple people suffer from varicose and spider veins, and medical science has discovered treatments like laser vein removal to fight this severe vein disease. Nevertheless, people are unaware and cannot trust the process that the doctor provides to treat the vein disorder.
They need to learn that science has changed a lot, and there are a variety of treatments available that are relatively inexpensive and can treat without giving much pain to the patient.
Sings and symptoms that reflect the disorder are :
Here are some signs of vein disease that will accommodate you in discovering whether you are having vein varicose. Sings like:
- Skin discoloration around varicose veins
- Severe pain in legs
- Swollen veins
- Suffering from swollen ankles
- Heaviness in legs
- Twisted and bulgy veins
- If you have veins colored blue or dark purple
Above mentioned are the common signs and symptoms that reflect whether you are suffering from a varicose vein or not.
How can this be treated in a nonsurgical way?
Yes, this type of disease gets treated by surgery, but those who cannot afford the surgery can also go for the option that does not require it or follows the operational process. These nonsurgical ways will treat the patient as effectively as the surgery, and these methods are also cost-effective and can be afforded by the middle class.
- Laser treatment
- Ultrasound-guided gas sclerotherapy (UGGS)
These treatments also work in an effective way showing effective results.
Which type of doctor does treat th vein treatments?
These doctors specialized in treating vein conditions. These doctors are acknowledged as vascular surgeon phlebologists, generally known as vein treatment specialists.
If you are suffering from severe pain and can observe other symptoms we have mentioned above, you cannot be able to cure them. Then it is the right time to visit your vein specialist and get varicose vein treatment.
Causes of the Varicorse vein are :
- These are generally caused by the small one-way valves that open to let the blood through, which is then closed, which helps in preventing it from flowing backward.
- The other reason is that the walls of the veins are stretched more, which also releases the vein’s elasticity; this then results in the weakening of the vein.
- This can also be genetic, which explains that this might be coming from the genes.
- This can also be gender-based as the women are mostly affected by this because of menopause or premenstrual syndrome and pregnancy.
- This can also be due to the overweight, which applies pressure on the veins, leading to stretching.
Varicose veins cause pain, swelling, and itching in the skin, which can lead to skin changes, and this can be treated by diagnosing on time.
We hope you liked this article has cleared the question of What Kind of Doctor Treats Varicose Veins? Somewhere to help treat your spider veins. You can consult your nearby vein specialist to learn more about these spider and varicose veins.