What Are Dental Crowns?
If you are suffering from a chip, crooked or you have fractured teeth then Dentist Sunny Isles Beach Fl must have suggested you get a treatment of dental crowns.
If you are not aware of dental crowns then make sure to read this article till the end, we have covered detailed information related to Dental Crowns North Miami for the people who want to know more about it.
What are dental crowns?
ADental Crowns Near Me is the surface of a tooth that is covered by tooth enamel.
If you are suffering from the broken surface of your teeth or chips, or fractures then an artificial dental crown is placed to control additional damage. Not many people knew this but dental crowns are tooth-colored, or metal caps that are placed over your damaged teeth for restoring the original function, shape, size, and look of your teeth. The dental crowns consist of ceramic and porcelain and composite fillings placed after a root canal or dental implant procedure.
What are types of Dental Crowns?
There are five different types of Dental Crowns Sunny Isles available, read below to identify which one you are looking for:
- Porcelain Metal Crowns
- Metal & Gold Crowns
- Stain Resistance Crowns
- Ceramic Crowns
- All-Resin Crowns
When do you need a Dental Crown?
Here are some cases where people require Same Day Dental Crowns to commonly restore:
- Weak teeth: If you have weak teeth dental crowns work as shields for severe decay.
- Cracked teeth: If you are suffering from cracked teeth dental crowns will help in restoring the natural look and size or function of your teeth.
- Worn down teeth: You need dental crowns to restore broken and worn down teeth that are caused by teeth grinding or dental erosion.
- Tooth discoloration: If your teeth have a stain or have severe discoloration then tooth-colored crowns are the best treatment that is used to cover the discoloration.
What is the cost of dental crowns?
The cost of a dental crown depends on what type you need and the cost varies from dentist to dentist. The price of dental crowns without insurance given below that can help you get some idea about each type of crown cost:
- Porcelain metal crowns cost varies from $775 to $1,500 for each tooth
- Ceramic porcelain crowns cost varies from$700 to $4,000 each tooth
- Metal or Gold Crowns cost varies from $900-$1,400 each tooth
- Stain resistance Crowns cost varies from $350 to $600 for each tooth
- Resin Crowns cost varies from $600 to $1,300 for each tooth
Make sure to visit Cosmetic Dentistry Sunny Isles if you want to know the exact affordable cost of dental bridges and other dental procedures.
We hope you liked this article and now you have full-depth knowledge about dental crowns and their cost. If you are looking for Same Day Crowns Near Me then make sure to visit our website by clicking on the given link.